Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hoe Down Throw Down

When this week first started I was dreading it. I had 3 tests, two group projects to work on, three papers, meetings, registering for classes, and more. It actually turned out a lot better than I expected!

Registering for classes went smoothly! My schedule is looking pretty nice for next term. I am excited for it to get here now that I know what I’ll be taking. It’ll be sad to see this term end because I really enjoy my classes. They are all really interesting and I have learned a lot from them. Personality and Principles of Management have been especially enjoyable. In Personality we look at different personality traits, where they come from, and what influences them. In Principles of Management we learn about what managers do and look at the challenges several companies face.

Today was made even better with Dining Service’s Theme Dinner! This Term’s theme was Simeon Benjamin’s Hoe Dow Throw Down. My friends and I knew we were in for a good time when we were hit with the smell of barbeque as we entered the Campus Center. The dinner was yummy and the dessert was great. Candied apples and a cake that looked like Cowles Hall- it doesn’t get much better than that : ) Below are some photos to enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment