Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Challahween!

Halloween weekend is a time where campus is bustling with activities. With Hillel, the Jewish Students Association, we had a Challahween event. A few of us got together and baked challah, a traditional Jewish bread. It was a little weird being back in the Dining Services Kitchen but it was a lot of fun. It came out really good! I am certainly no cooking expert so I was glad that we didn't burn the Campus Center down! While our bread was baking we played Jewish Apples to Apples. It was nice to finally play as I have only heard about the game before. I had a little beginners luck as I was the winner :)




After we ate our yummy challah, it was off to an Encore performance! My roommate and I went to see “Don’t Dress For Dinner,” this term’s play. It was excellent! The set looked beautiful, the play itself was hilarious, and the cast was amazing. The students had such great comedic timing, which can really make or break a production. It was a nice way to end a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment