Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goodbye Term III! Hello Summer : )

The relaxed atmosphere of Term III has been replaced with a bittersweet one. Classes are wrapping up, people moving out for the summer, and the activities for Senior Week have begun. My roommate and I have been putting off packing but now finally need to start seeing as we are leaving tomorrow. Our room looks so bare without all of our calendars, pictures, and notes from friends on our walls. To make the packing and goodbyes a bit more fun, we decided to start watching movies while we pack. Seeing as it’s 85 degrees here, we might have to take a break soon and cool off in the fountain one last time : )


While summer will be busy staying on campus to work and volunteer for Reunion and the Orientation Programs, I am really looking forward to all of that to start! I am excited to meet the Alumni that are returning and hear their tales of EC and even more excited to welcome the incoming class of 2015! Orientation is going to be a lot of fun, not only to be reunited with friends but also to help our newest EC family members adjust to their new home.


It’s hard to think that I am half way through my time here at EC. It feels like yesterday that I was packing up to move here instead of getting ready to move out again. My time here has flown by entirely to quickly! I am so grateful for all of the opportunities and friendships I have made here so far. I am excited to see what the next two years have in store, although I wish time would slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment