Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Very Gold Weekend!

What an exciting weekend on campus. Between Athletics Alumni Weekend and the Super Bowl, there has been gold everywhere! To start my sports filled weekend, my roommate and our friends headed up to the Domes to cheer on our Men’s Hockey team as they took on SUNY Cortland. The Domes were especially festive as it was decorated for all of the alumni back for a visit, even with the usual purple and gold zamboni. The game was pretty intense as the score was tied for most of the game. In the end our guys came through as we won 6-4!





Tonight as I’m sure all of you know is the Super Bowl. I’m currently enjoying the game at my dorm’s party. Our lounge is so festive, divided into a black and yellow side and green and yellow side. We are a bunch of dedicated fans, blowing air horns for each score. We even have sponges and mini footballs to throw at the screen when bad calls occur, although we have thrown more at each other : ) The ads have been a lot of fun to watch too, especially since I am taking marketing this term. I can’t wait to see who wins, and for the new glee afterwards!






No comments:

Post a Comment