Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back to the Purple Bubble!

What a whirlwind break! This long weekend just flew by. While it was just four days, I managed to fit a lot in!

On Saturday my boyfriend and I ventured into New York City for the day. I always love going to the city. The energy, shopping, and culture are all things that make me feel at home. He was a good sport as I dragged him through shopping at Saks 5th Ave, H&M, Coach, and whatever others stores we saw while walking. It was well worth it as I got some cute new sweaters : ) After a yummy lunch we went to see Promises, Promises on Broadway. It was amazing! The set was fantastic and the show itself was hilarious. Even thought Kristen Chenoweth was not performing, we still saw Molly Shannon from SNL and the movie Superstar and Sean Hayes from Will & Grace. Sadly, it was then time for some dinner and to hit the road.

The rest of break I spent at home with my family and catching up on sleep. We did manage to spend some time together in between doctor appointments and haircuts. I also did a little more shopping at home and got a pair of cute new boots and a purple coat, an EC wardrobe staple.

While break went quickly, I know I will next be looking at my calendar to find it to be Thanksgiving Break already! It was nice to be home but even greater to return to all of my friends and roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment